Living with Lake

Fiction | 26th Nov 2011|6 min read

Jaspreet

After losing his family, Bret finds peace by the lake in his village, and maybe a chance to be happy again.

LEAVE YOUR REVIEW

1500/1500

Recommendations

REVIEWS

• 30th Aug

Hi Goldi di, Such a nice story. kidhar se laate ho itne thoughts!!!

Upvote | 0
  • 8th Dec

Cool and A touchy story .....good work "Jaspreet "...keep writing...:)

Upvote | 0
  • 6th Dec

Hi Jaspreet. Your story surely had a good base and clearly you visualised it well in your head. But I hope you welcome some constructive feedback. I wish you had given your story for proof-reading, coz I couldn't help noticing a few spelling/typo

Upvote | 0
  • 1st Dec

once again great post story very nice..........i read it very good content, and beautiful story.......

Upvote | 0
  • 1st Dec

nice story..

Upvote | 0
  • Jagrit

28th Nov

A touchy story,nicely elaborated...It reminds me of Sukhna lake in Chandigarh where I Used to spend a lot of time sitting there whenever I used to feel little down or even happy....:)

Upvote | 0
  • 7th Dec

Hi Jaspreet. I respect the way you took critisism in your stride. Keep up the confidence. Looking forward to your next story. God Bless :)

Upvote | 0
  • Ruhani

28th Nov

Superlikeee!!!!! what a story jaspreet.. Impressed!!!... whole story is beautifully pennned down. i could felt myself inside all the scenes and the moments. The lake, forest , house evrything I pictured so perfectly... ultimate story....!!!!!!

Upvote | 0
  • Jaspreet

7th Dec

Hi Ankita, Thank you for your feedback, however I m writing stories only as hobby and not as professional. Typo errors are bound to happen, for example it has happened in your case in spelling of readers! However, I appreciate your keen observation a

Upvote | 0
  • 28th Nov

good job,very nice nd intresting story............keep it up.........:)

Upvote | 0