The Arrange Marriage

eddywalker

LEAVE YOUR REVIEW

1500/1500

Recommendations

REVIEWS

19th Nov

Though I kind of imagined the ending by the beginning of Part 2 still I found the story intriguing. The author has really done a good job. I'll look forward to more works in future.

• JP Lynch

6th Mar

I saw the ending coming from a mile away without even noticing the tragedy tag before hand. This was nicely penned..sad, very sad though.

• 20th Nov

it may be hard for whom that does live in Europe or america to see someone is getting married to someone else without elementary love. but it is common in many middle east and south Asia countries. but not all of them have such a sad ending.

• Surabhi.Chatterjee

5th Apr

nice story :)

• Ruhani

31st Mar

Hey Eddywalker, really appreciate the way u start up ur stories nd then end up so differently.... Amazing piece of work... Though it was little depressing in the end, and could have simply concluded in a positive note; but i must say u made it much more e

• 29th Mar

Very sad story of showng hw 2 lve each ada

• 28th Mar

Very Interesting story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Great writing!

• eddywalker

17th Mar

it's a tragedy.

• eddywalker

27th Mar

they say that endings should not be sad. that even sad stories should have a happy ending. or at least a ray of hope at the end that makes the reader feel that everything gets better in the future. but while writing this story i didn't want to do that. i

• 26th Mar